I wish I could tell you I am a look-on-the-bright-side, the-glass-is-half-full kind of girl. I’m not. I’m working on it (at least that’s what I tell myself and my parents). I can #realtalk like a boss, though. Some people have “ah ha” moments; I have
weekly daily what the fu… moments.
- Instagram accounts linked to Facebook linked to Twitter. I don’t want to see duplicate content on all my social media feeds. I realize this makes me a demanding stalker.
- While we are on the topic, Twitter as a whole. I still don’t get it, nor do I enjoy it. Though in my chosen career field this is unheard of, I feel confident it will not impede employment.
- Thug Kitchen. WHY didn’t I think of this?! Genius.
- The ridiculous amount of calories/points/fat/sugar/diet-death in alcohol. How am I supposed to get my drink and skinny on at the same time?
- Teachers. Summer break as an adult must be badass. Too bad the rest of us are at work year-round (sorry, Kate…but, thanks for molding young minds).
- Other people’s kids. No, I don’t think your kid is cute. Yes, I would prefer it if you left me alone.
- HuluPlus. Why am I paying for a subscription that only gives me access to one season of Bones? Misleading. (And, you can call me Temperance from here on out).
I’m #realtalking weekly now…holla back at me (woo woo).